About Me

My photo
Hello, I am a mother of three living with my husband in Africa. I have been blogging for seven years but still find myself very technologically challenged. I make lots of mistakes, but life is a journey. Come join me on the journey!

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A faithful Father!

Last Friday, we had a review/ assessment/ quiz to see how much we were getting in our language class.  Books were closed.  We had to pronounce, conjugate verbs, and know numbers.  It was comforting to know how much we had gotten and challenging to realize what we have not.  That night we had the team over for pizza and movie night, so we were up late.
Saturday, we went to the marche to stock up on food and my change purse was stolen.  Thankfully it was not much by our standards since we had already gotten the shopping done.  Then we had a couple that is dear to us visit, but it was more of a business call due to a meeting all day with our team leader.  Then the team was over that night along with the couple for dinner.  Another late night!
Sunday was a good time of fellowship and praise with the team.  Then spent the afternoon planning the week's homeschool.  Up late again because of talking to Grandma.
Monday found me just worn out.  One should never wake up tired.  I nonetheless woke up to meet with the Father.  In Ephesians 3, the Father fed me a tremendous prayer that Paul prayed, which I needed that day.  The Father is good!   That morning was language school and homeschool.  The team over for lunch.  Then we finished homeschool and then went to bed early.
Today was another great time in the Word of Ephesians 4.  The Father is faithful to meet us and feed us well from His Word.  Make a date with the Father today!

No comments:

Post a Comment